Mostly Roman Catholic and Jewish mysticism. Click here.
- The Calvinist Robot and the Arminian Zombie: Grammars of coming to faith.
- Where there is no vision: No more cutting and pasting a way to prosperity for this hermeneut
- KJV or NASB? Of by and through and one less all to fight Arminians over
- Archibald Alexander and how we come to faith: Thank God that he never depends on human understanding to bring us to faith
- Pirate Christian Radio: Plundering galleys of drivel
|FRANCIS SCHAEFFER AN… on Pantheism, the Enlightenment a…|
|bography on The Calvinist Robot and the Ar…|
|bography on Where there is no vision: No m…|
|SLIMJIM on Where there is no vision: No m…|
|bography on When is an “ex-Jew” not a Jew?…|
- A Motley Brew
- Calvinism and Arminianism
- Cape Jewish Orphanage Oranjia
- Home and about
- In search of French past
- Jewish psychologists
- Judaism and Christianity
- Language, Communication and Translation
- My Academic Papers
- Rabbinical theology
- Songs we shouldn’t sing in church
- Theodor Herzl and his tragic family
- Victor Frankl, Judaism and God
- Disrobed not robbed: The Crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Did the Father turn his face away in sorrow from the Cross?
- The Constant Thirst and Constant Sacrifice of Jesus Christ: The Charism of Mother Teresa
- God in Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy
- Pope Benedict's retake of “His blood be on us and on our children!” (Matthew 27:25)
- Home and about
- Tefillin: the seal of love as strong as death
- Depiction and Argument in C. S. Lewis: The formula of Blood atonement and the Blessed sacrament
- Grant what You command, and command what you desire: Pelagius, the Jew and Augustine.
- Was Luke of the New Testament not Jewish just because he was good at Greek?